Becoming A Certified Track & Field Official

Wanting to become a certified Track & Field Official.  Complete the KVT & FOA application, attend the annual meetings in Jan. and Feb., attend the WVSSAC rules clinic, and take the NFHS part one exam.  You will also have the opportunity to become a certified USAT&F official.  This will allow you many more opportunities to officiate Track & Field on the collegiate and national level.